This market leading FMCG are able to provide a stable and progressive working environment for an equally ambitious Finance Analyst in their Newmarket office. The Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing detailed analysis to direct key business decisions as well as working closely with the CFO in the budgeting and forecasting processes.
The leading business within the sector who have gone from strength to strength and are now looking for an ambitious and forward thinking Finance Analyst to join their Newmarket based team. The business are able to provide an ambitious working environment which promotes internal progression as well as the development of their staffs careers.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing detailed analysis and reports to inform key business decisions
- Analysis of trends across the business
- Supporting the CFO with the ongoing budgeting and forecasting process
- Providing commentary to senior management
- Analyse cost trends across the businesses multiple entities
- Ensuring the financial structure and processes are maintained
The successful applicant for the Finance Analyst will be:
- CIMA or ACCA Part-Qualified, ideally actively studying
- Confident user of Excel, capable of handling large amounts of data
- Previous experience within the FMCG sector would be advantageous
- Broad systems knowledge would be advantageous
- Comfortable working closely with senior stakeholder across multiple entities
The successful applicant for the position will be joining a market leading FMCG with the opportunity to have an immediate impact at their Newmarket site. The role will provide a competitive salary and benefits package alongside the progression provided by this business.