Manager, Tax Department
Are you ready to be part of something bigger? Do you want your job to be purposeful?
If your answer is affirmative, we have great news for you! We have availability in our Tax Department.
Job Responsibilities: -
- To handle tax advisory and special tax assignments
- To multi-task and manage work in a fast turnaround environment
- To support in clients and marketing initiatives
- To liaise with clients and relevant authorities on tax related issues
- To build close relationship with clients and associates
- To coach and act as mentor for staff developments
- To play a part in promoting the firm's initiatives
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or professional qualification in accounting or taxation
- Preferably a member of MIA/CTIM
- At least 7 years relevant working experience
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Tax software)
- Outgoing with good interpersonal skills
Come and be part of Our Team! Reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.