Senior Business Analyst - Finance Change #155768
1 day left
- Full time
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
At Finance Change we work across the entire CFO division (Financial Accounting, Product Control, Treasury, Regulatory Reporting) to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key partners and IT as the solution provider, we work to build ground breaking business solutions using our deep functional expertise.
We aim to deliver strategic initiatives using leading project management and business analysis as we pursue our goal of protecting and improving shareholder value through optimizing the use of our financial resources.
This role is for you, if you are an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Senior Business Analyst ready to take on key responsibilities within the Finance Change division:
- A challenging role as Senior Business Analyst in our Finance Change department. This role is an excellent growth platform to lead the implementation of the Liquidity Program, which ensures compliance with regulatory requirements set by the international and Swiss authorities
- A high profile role for you as business analyst with close SMEs interaction within Financial Accounting, Liquidity Reporting, Treasury and Risk
- You will be responsible from development of concept to implementation of sound, client-focused and value-adding capabilities
- You will understand and document detailed business requirements and translate business needs into technical systems and process improvement solutions
- A challenging role to partner with Senior Management, from business to IT, enabling you to build on further career opportunities within the integrated bank
- An excellent chance to build in-depth CFO and business knowledge
- An opportunity for you to shape future Finance Change service offerings involving cutting-edge technology
- A role in a diverse, highly motivated and qualified team with an excellent delivery track record within a dynamic and international environment
- You hold a University degree or equal qualifying experience in Business Administration or Computer Science and have consistent track record (3 to 5 years) as business analyst within a financial services institution or with a renowned consultancy firm, focusing on the financial services industry
- You possess sound knowledge of Financial Products and Banking processes, preferably in the area of liquidity reporting
- You are able to work under pressure with a high level of flexibility and to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments with a proactive approach
- You have very good analytical and problem solving skills with good presentation skills. You have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills and team player capabilities
- You have an IT flair (should be able to challenge IT, understand IT constraints and systems on project management level). SQL skills in order to execute some testing activities is an asset
- You are fluent in English (oral & written). German is an asset
Mr. F. Golde would be delighted to receive your application.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.