On behalf of a company based in the centre of Croydon I am recruiting for a Permanent Part-Qualified Finance Analyst to join their established Finance Team.
My client is a well established business based in Croydon. They have modern offices, an enviable culture and a fast paced, always evolving business.
This is a great chance to work for a business that is thriving in the current market.
This Commercial Finance Analyst will involve the following responsibilities:
- Financial planning and analysis
- Delivering robust financial forecasting models
- KPI reporting
- Prepare monthly forecasts
- Discover and measure key risks and opportunities
- Business partnering with local teams; provide adhoc analysis in relation to pricing
The successful candidate for this Finance Analyst role will need to have the following skills:
- Prior business partnering experience
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems
- Studying towards a professional accounting qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
Highly competitive salary and benefits package