Real Assets Product Manager
Real Assets Product Group - Product Manager
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About The Role
The Real Assets Fund Services Group is seeking a Product Specialist to join the Real Assets Product Team. This specialized team of professionals are subject matter experts on Real Assets investment management operations, as well as the processes & technologies that support those functions. They take the lead in identifying, designing, and executing strategic operational & technology initiatives to drive efficient business processes and provide differentiating products for our clients. The candidate is expected to work closely with and develop strong relationships amongst business, operations, and technology staff.
Real Assets Product Group
- Shape and support the Real Assets Fund Services service offering model through technical, data, and strategic initiatives
- Contribute to expansion and integration of Citco's technology platforms, with a focus on Yardi as the core Real Assets Software Platform
- Contribute to and execute Real Assets strategic product roadmap, performing program management and overseeing project team delivery
- Analysis of business strategic business goals, design product/system enhancements to provide efficiencies and new capabilities
- Standardisation and governance of Real Assets platform technologies.
- Experience with data integration & data governance concepts strongly preferred.
- Assist in managing Yardi set-up, implementation and testing with internal IT, CFS & SPV's stakeholders
- Maintain a pro-active customer focus at all times
- Identification and delivery of innovative technical solutions to build operational efficiencies and enable value-added solutions for our clients
- Be cognisant of Industry trends and incorporate same where applicable / beneficial to Citco
- Act an agent for change across the RA group to ensure Citco is maximising utilization of leading industry technologies
- 7 to 10 years' experience in Real Assets investment management & accounting technologies
- Proven track record of project/program management and delivery
- Innovative, strategic thinker and creative problem solver
- Relevant Professional qualification or similar experience
- Experience in business process improvement/process re-engineering/ change management
- Strong analytical and integration experience with complex data sets
- Project management skills with attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager system and its relevant modules
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a group
- Ability to change the status quo
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise in a changing environment
- Strong work ethic
What We Offer:
- A collaborative and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.