Assoc Cnsltnt, Risk Analytics
Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) responsible for performing a variety of moderately complex risk analytics and/or capital allocation framework activities for the Corporation. Resolves moderately complex issues in modeling and measuring risk, allocation of capital for performance measurement or other aspects of risk measurement.
- Responsible for performing a variety of moderately complex analytical duties or executes model related activities for risk models used by the Corporation.
- Ensures model development, monitoring, and validation approaches meet regulatory expectations and internal risk management needs.
- Provides analytical or risk measurement support to help meet both internal corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Supports development of comprehensive documentation and testing of risk management framework.
- Carries out moderately complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact.
- Responsible for interaction with different committees and senior management.
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees.
- May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role).
- More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas.
- Delivers a work product that requires little revision.
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is required; Advanced degree in related field (math, statistics, economics) or equivalent career experience preferred. Related Industry qualification is preferred. A relevant work experience of 3 to 5 years is required. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required when interacting with committees and/or management. Knowledge of risk measurement required to support function Analytical and problem solving skills are preferred Technical skills / systems knowledge (e.g. SAS, Matlab, Advanced Excel) is preferred.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.