IT Senior Auditor (m/f)
6 days left
- Full time
IT Senior Auditor Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our IT Risk & Assurance Team.
Are you good at seeing the big picture? Then join EY Luxembourg and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
You will tap into a network that will continuously open new doors and provide advice that makes a difference.
You will be working in multi-disciplinary teams with leading professionals from other competencies.
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
In our new building in Luxembourg, you will be part of the EY family where you will work with 1300 professionals coming from more than 60 different countries. At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies.
Our team consists of different backgrounds and nationalities and we are working every day to provide IT related services and expertise to internal and external clients.
About the job
As an IT Risk & Assurance professional within the IT Audit team, you will be working closely with both internal and external clients and help them in a diversified portfolio of engagement types. A significant component of your work will be to support the Financial Audit as a member of integrated audit teams with IT related audit work, including evaluation of a client’s IT environment, testing of IT genera controls, IT Dependant and application controls within business processes review, as well as data analytics (journal entry testing, revenue assurance testing, various sorts of analysis). Your work will also include providing advisory services to a broad range of clients, in areas such as cybersecurity, IT strategy, business continuity planning, IT Governance and IT service management, information systems requirements analysis, and technology-related regulatory compliance.
As an external audit professional, you will be leading engagements to identify control enhancements, operational and compliance process improvement and efficiency opportunities, as well as company-wide cost improvements. We are welcoming highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. As an effective communicator, you'll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
We will support you with career-long training (audit methodology, regulatory requirements, and certifications), and coaching to develop your skills. We offer you the unique opportunity for quick onward career progression.
You will evolve by always looking to go the extra mile providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. At EY, we are committed in “Building a better working world”.
To qualify for the role,
- You hold a university degree or equivalent certification, in Computer Science, Information Systems, engineering, Business.
- You ideally have at least 2 years of working experience as an IT-Auditor (internal or external), or 3 years of relevant experience in IT. Ideally, you have significant experience in applying relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the following engagements: (a) financial statement audits; (b) internal or operational audits; (c) ISMS implementation/ audit; (d) business continuity management implementation; and/or (e) ERP security and control reviews (Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics).
- You have sound knowledge of and experience in common IT frameworks and standards, such as: ITIL, COBIT, ISO27k, ISO 22301, CMMI, etc.
- You are familiar with the main data protection and governance laws and regulations, i.e. EU GDPR, or even better you know the Luxembourg regulatory requirements!
- You are highly organized but also flexible, with the ability to adapt to a broad scope of clients, to challenge yourself and your colleagues, and with a high drive for client focused results.
- You may also have one (or more) relevant certifications, such as CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, ITIL, CISSP, CIA; ISO27001, ISO22301, Prince2 or PMP, which are considered an advantage.
- You are fluent in English. French and/or German would be preferable with any other language being an advantage (remember, we are an international team!)
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to know you a bit more and discuss salary and social packages. Then you will be invited to some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.