Transfer Pricing (Financial Services) – Senior Appointment - Dublin
6 days left
- Experience level
Transfer Pricing Senior Manager, Director, Associate Partner – Dublin
We currently have opportunities for several senior executive level opportunities from senior manager to principal in our financial services sector within the Dublin office.
The roles are to service an existing and growing book of business in our financial service transfer pricing practice. Training is mostly on the job, other more formal trainings are given on a periodic basis throughout the year and organised by EY centrally.
Your key responsibilities
- Preparation of all aspects of transfer pricing reports
- Transfer pricing analysis and financial modelling
- Benchmarking analysis and data analysis
- Transfer pricing methodology input
- Functional analysis interviews and preparation
- Client meeting interaction
- Preparation and research into various industries
- Supporting the transfer pricing and broader service line marketing and business development strategy
Skills and attributes for success
- Transfer pricing background and appropriate skillset and experience
- Client focused and market oriented
- Technical knowledge
To qualify for the role you must have
- Extensive Experience in a transfer pricing practice within professional services or within an industry transfer pricing department
- Economics, finance, accounting, legal or relevant degree
- Understanding of financial statements
- Excel financial modelling experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Prior general tax experience is useful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to understand complicated tax matters
- Transfer pricing in a financial services sector
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.