Business Analyst - Planning & Appraisal
The primary role of the IGNE Finance Analyst is to support the Development LoB of IGNE business with Month end activities, Reporting/Financial analysis, Business Plan, LE support, MRD management, Cost Management and will also act as Finance Focal point for the Development LoB
The position offers a great opportunity for gaining deep insight into the Development LoB. It is a true development opportunity as the successful candidate will be tasked to support the IGD LoB with reporting/analysis to aid business decision making while building their own core finance and business competences. This business would require operating under ambiguous situations and providing finance support.
IGNE PAR has a strong focus on its business partner role via delivering business decision support (including Finance in Projects and Commercial Finance), world-class Management Information and Planning & Appraisal support.
The role requires a strong focus on driving performance improvements and delivering direct value to the business. The candidate must be able to develop MI on Primary Spend for Development LoB. The candidate must have the ability to manage change effectively, whilst ensuring business continuity. People who value teamwork and who understand the importance of managing stakeholders will thrive in this environment.
- Month end closing procedures for central level adjustments
Management information and business decision support:
- Ensure monthly Management Information packs is distributed for IGD VPs
- Interpreting financial information and provide challenge & analytical support to IGD LoB Finance leadership
- Follow up on ad hoc requests from IGD LoB staff
- Support Global PAR deliverables particularly by collaboration with Global KPI Owners
Business planning and Cost Awareness:
- Coordinate Budget and Latest Estimate processes with the business representatives and the Planning and Budgeting team.
- Improve Cost Transparency through Management Information tailored to the Stakeholders needs
- Promoting financial ownership and accountability of IGD LoB
- Monitor and control IGD budget, identifying cost saving opportunities where possible. Advise and guide business stakeholders where possible
Digitization & Improvement
- Identifying opportunities and drive digitalization as a lever for driving significant efficiency.
- Support and embed innovative solutions for PAR that leverage new technologies to make PAR delivery more efficient and effective (EG PowerBI, PowerQuery, DaX, Big Data tools)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.