Property Accounts Assistant
This Property Accounts Assistant role will deal with tenant credit control, client accounting and Management Accounts, as well as resolving client, tenant and other Knight Frank departments queries and other general accounts duties.
Based in the heart of London my client is the leading independent property consultancy in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Post tenant and landlord receipts.
- Prepare banking Spreadsheet and banking receipts.
- Process credit/debit card payments.
- Post supplier invoices.
- Chase client fees arrears.
- Resolve client, tenant and office queries.
- Various administration tasks.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate for this Property Accounts Assistant role will have:
- The candidate will have a qualification within the accounting environment at least up to degree level.
- Minimum 6 months accounting experience in a similar role.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to resolve client queries professionally and politely.
- Have an eye for detail and can work on own initiative.
- Ability to work as a team and bond with other staff members.
- Good Excel skills to basic level.
On offer to the successful candidate for this Property Accounts Assistant role is:
- Full study support
- Competitive salary
- Central London location