Partner Consultant - Scotland
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
This role is responsible for creating independent, skilled and confident Xero Partners, namely accountants within Accountancy Practices or Bookkeepers. It is also responsible for the implementation and delivery of business plans for the Partners to implement their online strategies.
The nature of the work determines that although home based the majority of the working week will be on-site at partner offices across Scotland
What you'll do
- Form effective relationships with key contacts at Partners in order to accelerate the migration of client accounts from legacy systems to the Xero platform
- Work within the division to deliver partner return on investment with Xero; helping our partners to quickly, effectively and professionally use Xero to deliver their own services to clients
- Work closely with Partners and other stakeholders within Xero to architect the most appropriate Xero activation plans, including Hubdoc & Xero Tax
- Communicate risks and obstacles to rapid deployment success internally within Xero such that remedial action can be considered and actioned
- Contribute to and assist in the management of Partner Implementation Plans - providing appropriate support and guidance to ensure success
- Cultivate relationships with ‘Xero Champions’ in target Partners
- Utilise your experience and Xero knowledge to challenge and improve the use of Xero and associated tools (Partner Add-Ons, Practice Software)
- Update the CRM system with all client communications including calls, emails and meetings
- Present at Xero Workshops, Roadshows and other partner facing conferences
- Support the Education Team to help develop best of breed self-implementation resources
- Compile feedback from Partners and deliver through appropriate channels to Management and Development Team
What you’ll bring with you
Critical competencies & Experience
- Experience of working in an accounting practice (essential)
- A recognised accountancy qualification (desirable)
- Xero expertise and other accounting software knowledge (desirable)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Applications, and CRM
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail, process and follow-up
- Passion and desire to make a difference
- Flexible, adaptable and the ability to travel nationwide (including overnight stays)
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package with benefits that support a range of lifestyle choices and requirements and the opportunity to participate in Xero’s success through our Long Term Incentive scheme. Xero has rapidly expanding offices in London, Milton Keynes and Manchester and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, and Disability Confident committed. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.