Our client is seeking a Management Accountant to join their Finance team based in Banbury, to be hands on looking at the costs within their manufacturing site.
The company is an internationally renown manufacturer who supplies to some very large brand names globally. They have a solid Finance team and are looking to secure an experienced Management Accountant who will have the opportunity to develop their career alongside ACCA/CIMA if desired.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Analysis and reporting of product/customer profitability
- Analysis of stock ageing profile & review of slow moving/obsolete stocks
- All sales & stock related journals at Month End
- Manage the Company's 4 stock takes per year
- Working on budgets and forecasts with specific responsibility for Sales & Materials
- Tracking & review of cost of quality
- Scrap reporting & verification
- Working with all areas of the business to improve quality, productivity, efficiency, profitability initially through cost centre reporting
- Complete all reporting within the deadlines set
- Responsible for loading the Financial results in Hyperion
- Calculation & review of standard labour and overhead recovery rates
The successful Management Accountant must have previous experience of a finance role in a manufacturing company with a strong understanding of costs within a product manufacturing environment.
The ideal candidate will also be studying ACCA/CIMA and be keen to continue learning and developing.
The salary on offer is between £35,000 and £45,000 dependent upon level of experience and qualification, plus a study package.