Interim Management Accountant
Interim Management Accountant for a National Charity in based in Bristol.
A National Charity are looking for an Interim Management Accountant to support them on a 3-6 month Project.
Robust forecasting processes
Reviewing project expenditure & Restricted Funding
Producing timely Financial information and reports
Experience of working for a Charity (desirable)
- CCAB qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience of working in a charity and a working knowledge of restricted and unrestricted funding
- Experience of running a budgeting and financial planning process in a complex organisation
- Experience of interacting with Senior Manager, Directors and Executive level
- Able to use accounting systems, report writers, budget software and other systems at a very detailed level
- Advanced use of Excel, including lookup tables, pivot tables etc.
3-6 months FTC - £40k - £45k dependant on experience.