- Experience level
- Part qualified
Local Financial Services business in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join the team.
We are partnering with a local Financial Services business in Milton Keynes. An internal promotion has created this great opportunity for an experienced Payroller to come in and join the team.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls in a timely and accurate manner
- Inputting new starters, leavers, bonuses, overtime, sick and unpaid leave, expenses, childcare vouchers, travel allowances, pensions
- Liaising with HMRC and submit tax, NI, p45, p46s and p11d's
- Producing NI and Inland Revenue reports
- Process year end payroll
- Dealing with all payroll queries
- Ensuring that the business is complying with all current HMRC legislation
- Contribute to issues / policy changes
- Providing cover for colleagues when required
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
- Have worked in a payroll role previously
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Experience in International Payroll processes a bonus
- Comfortable working with local vendors
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary
- State of the art offices!
- Flexible working policy