Finance Business Partner
The Great Yarmouth based business are long established in the Oil and Gas industry and are looking for an ambitious Finance Business Partner to assist with their growth plans. The Finance Business Partner will work closely with the Financial Controller to partner closely with the wider business, providing detailed financial support and analysis to drive forward the business decisions.
An established Oil and Gas business who have a strong focus on their team environment in their Great Yarmouth office. The Finance Business Partner will be joining an energetic and ambitious environment with strong opportunities for career progression and development.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Being the integral link between the finance and operational teams
- Preparing the month end accounts for both UK and wider subsidiaries
- The smooth processing of the transactional finance elements
- Productions of detailed P&L analysis
- Guiding the operational stakeholders with detailed financial support and analysis
- Supporting the continued development of internal systems and processes
- Assisting the Financial Controller with audit preparation
- Supporting the budget and forecasting processes
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner will be:
- Actively pursuing their qualification and be Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- An ambitious individual looking to develop their career and progress
- Strong systems knowledge and Excel ability
- Previous experience in the Oil and Gas sector would be advantageous
- Experience within a multi-currency environment
The successful candidate will be joining an established and stable Great Yarmouth business and will be able to have an impact on the business straight away. The role will also provide a comprehensive salary and benefits package, alongside strong progression opportunities.