8782 CDM Specialist SA H-201213
1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Why this role is important to us:
The organization you will be joining is called Client Delivery Management (CDM). CDM provides end-to-end view of client delivery to deliver an enhanced experience expertise and issue resolution and on-going improvement.
The team you will be joining is CDM Core team under CDM organization, key attribution of custody inquiry management.
Joint us if you have enthusiastic to improve client experience with proactive issue resolution
What you will be responsible for:
- This is the SME role responsible for monitoring the daily Delivery service of their client(s), managing and resolving operational inquiries, performing service governance, and supporting RFP
- Monitors and drive accountability for end to end service delivery.
- Partner with Process and Product teams to resolve issues and ensure ownership of timely and accurate service delivery.
- Oversees and manages operational inquiries to drive timely resolution, coordinating with internal teams and resolving issues as needed.
- Manages Delivery metrics for assigned clients via the CDM Dashboard, ensuring issues are being researched and resolved within SLAs.
- Implements best practices in technology and processes as identified by remediation plans or CDM Leads.
- Escalates issues / incidents as necessary and ensures Account Lead is informed of any existing or potential client issues.
- Adhere to corporate policies, guidelines, and risk and compliance programs.
- Implement effective communication across delivery organization on behalf of client initiatives and internal change events.
- Support RFP process and act as a point of coordination in partnership with GS and GD in RFP responses.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor and above
- Major: Finance, Accounting preferred
- Industry Experience: relevant Fund management or client service or communication experience
- Language: Fluent writing and spoken English
- Good at Office software
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.