Year Up Intern Program
Support and assist Global Delivery teams by:
- Performing daily maintenance of accounting books and records of assigned regulated investment companies in conformity with Company policy as well as the rules regulations and tax laws that apply.
- Monitoring and processing custody related events to the fund’s records accurately and timely.
- Ensure prompt follow up on exception situations and facilitate timely problem resolution to mitigate risk to the corporation and deliver excellent service to clients
- Successful completion of the Classroom Training Program at Year Up
- Interested in the financial services industry
- Comfortable working in a faced paced technical environment
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Possess a basic knowledge of Microsoft applications (word excel access)
- Willing to learn new skills
- 0-1 year of experience
*Applicants must be a part of Year Up Boston to be eligible for this position.*
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.