Audit Senior/Assistant Manager - UKI Audit - Leeds, Hull, Newcastle
UKI Assurance Senior/Assistant Manager Newcastle, Leeds, Hull
At EY, our UKI Assurance Team is fully integrated, working across borders to help clients deal with issues that are critical to their success, and winning new business as a result.
From small companies to some of the world’s best-known brands, our clients count on reliable financial statements, information and processes to inform their ongoing strategies. More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data — and they look to us for advice and services they can trust every time. You’ll use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, handling complex Assurance procedures across a range of industries.
- Leading fieldwork, managing performance and keeping engagement leaders updated on audit engagements
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills in areas including revenue, financial instruments and income taxes
- Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
- Understanding our clients’ unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible
- ACA/ACCA qualified or Part qualified (or international equivalent)
- Experience leading on Assurance engagements in a Senior/Assistant Manager role or equivalent
- Significant Audit experience in sectors such as Energy, Real Estate, Products & services and
Technology Media and Telecoms
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working in a team/project management
- Job Title: Audit Senior/Assistant Manager
Location: Leeds, Hull, Newcastle
Hours: Mon-Fri 37.5 Hours per week
Closing Date: 17/09/2020
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.