Assistant Team Leader, Team Leader and Assistant Manager - Client Reporting
- Managing month end close and reports of the business unit as per set deadlines.
- Review and analysis of profit and loss, Balance sheet and cash flows of clients as per IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Develop and produce consolidated monthly management accounts for the group, including detailed cash flow analysis
- Responsible for ensuring compliances including VAT and FCA filings.
- Looking at Accounts payable and treasury functions. Drive best practice in statutory reporting for both group and subsidiary accounts.
- Provide technical support across the company, including FRS102 and tax.
- Support the group budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Handling of Quarter end and year end audits of listed funds and companies, preparing the Audit pack and handling the Audit queries, attending calls with partners.
- Preparation for Board pack and minutes.
- Responsible for ensuring all the controls are in place.
- Preparation of XBRL for submission on company’s house.
- Handling day to day queries of clients and operation.
- An Ideal candidate should Handle a team of 2-3 people (Entity owners), review and provide guidance to subordinates, should possess the ability to deal with various stakeholders including external auditors. Train and motivate the team members.
- ACCA member / affiliate with 3 to 5 years of experience