Senior Associate - Record to Report
To provide accurate, timely processing and validation of all general ledger, fixed asset, inter-company and reporting related activities.
- Responsible for all GL entries, including accruals, payroll etc. and monthly closing activities.
- Responsible for intercompany accounting e.g. monthly SLA / intercompany expense recharge.
- Perform direct debit to counterparts for IC receivable invoices IC payment and receipting platform.
- Reconcile IC BS & PL difference with counterparts on timely manner.
- Prepare balance sheet analysis and reconciliation on timely manner.
- For accounts such as custom duty reconciliation account, collect billing accounts
- Responsible for daily bank entries booking, bank transitory clearing and monthly bank reconciliation for a medium to high transaction volumes / larger countries.
- Ensure bank transaction open items in transitory accounts are resolved within the set KPI.
- Responsible for Fixed asset ledger and asset accounting e.g. capitalization, disposal or transfer is properly recorded and according to group policy & guidelines for a low volume of asset management / smaller countries.
- Ensure agreed KPIs with country are met and delivered as per SLA.
- Performed task completeness check based on task schedule / check listing.
- Work according to Internal Control (CRISP) requirement
- To provide required data to Internal Control / Audit Team & highlight potential issue to Manager from the reviewed of the documentation.
- To explain the required information to audit, if there are any issue to discuss with Manger before explaining to audit.
Non-Month End Closing: 10.00 am - 7.00 pm
Month End Closing: 1.00 pm - 10.00 pm
- Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accounting
Expected years of experience
- 1-3 years relevant RtR experience with degree qualification or
- 2-3 years relevant RtR experience with advance diploma level qualification
- Experience with SUN is a plus point
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Good communication skills in English (read, write and speak).
- Good analytical skills.
Provides information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Express ideas effectively, adjusting style to the needs of others. Listens attentively.
Thinks through a situation systematically. Critically evaluates both numerical and narrative information. Draws accurate conclusions.
Commitment to Excel
Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results. Is not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered.
Acts responsibly. Can be counted on to keep commitments. Complies with the intent of policies, procedures and agreements.
Attention to Detail
Is thorough and complete in performing all aspects of the job. Stays focused on the details of the job, no matter how small. Checks and monitors work to ensure accuracy.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.