Philippines Intern Program
Under direct supervision responsible for handling and processing transactions for the Financial Reporting group within the Client Accounting Practice (CAP). May be entry level position with opportunity to develop professionally. CAP is a team of global service financial professionals that has operational capabilities in all locations. CAP encompasses Valuation Reporting and Unitized Valuation and Reporting Service and is comprised of partners who support Northern Trust business in conjunction with our global network of operational partners.
- Reviews and maintains all roles and deadline for assigned relationships
- Works independently with issue research and resolution prior to escalation
- Utilizes knowledge of client needs and business operations to assist with special requests from clients or other partner areas
- Provides timely responses to partner areas regarding client service level changes and statuses
- Responsible for identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines
- Expected to use some initiative but refer more complex problems to supervisors/experts
- Works effectively as a team member but also independently
- Knowledgeable of the core aspects of the job
- Working towards becoming proficient in all areas of the job
- Running and creating formal reports
- Must be able to secure an Internship MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT and an Endorsement Letter from their respective universities
- Must be able to secure a Good Moral Document
- At least a junior student under his/her second semester
- Must be willing to engage in Financial Reporting work
- Must be willing to work full-time (Monday-Friday) in BGC, Taguig
- Must have a good academic standing
- June 01 - August 31, 2020
At Northern Trust, we place a huge value on “fit” – our clients, the services we provide, the technology we create, and most importantly, the people we hire.
As an applicant to an Analyst role, we want to get to know you - what you value, how you solve problems, what you aspire to, and whether we’re a good “fit” for your skills and career goals. To help us understand your “fit” for an Analyst role with us we ask you to complete 4 stages.
Stage 1 – Online Application.
Click on Apply for Job and complete your online application where we ask you for personal information, academic history and check your eligibility. After completing this stage satisfactorily you will receive an email invitation to complete Stage 2.
Stage 2 – Career eNTry online assessment.
Take a brief online assessment so we can identify key skills and attributes important for working at Northern Trust. On passing the assessment you will receive an email invitation to complete Stage 3.
Stage 3 – On Demand Video Interview (Optional).
You’ll be invited to record answers to a number of short interview questions. You may be asked about your knowledge of Northern Trust, your strengths, and your motivations to start your career with us.
Once you have completed all 3 stages a Recruiter will review all the information you have provided and contact you if you have been selected for Stage 4 - An In-person Interview.
Keep an eye on your email for the invitations, including your spam folders. Add email@example.com to your safe sender list.
Good luck, we are looking forward to learning more about you!
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.