Cash Controller (m/f)
Cash Controller (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Finances Team
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job/team
Belong your responsibilities you will supervise a team of Financial Assistants in charge of the bills issuance as well as the team of credit controllers in charge of the chasing process.
As part of the job you will ensure that all billing transactions are compliant with Company’s policies, to improve debt collection processes when they are any overdue invoices, to ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required and to manage the setting up of the chasing process, chasing overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales, maintaining accurate records of all chasing activity.
Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms, initiate and follow-up of legal procedures if necessary, to respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries and to provide ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by Management.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree or similar in Economics, Finance or Law.
- A good knowledge and or working experience in the credit & collections area or any similar position would be an asset
- You are competent in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- We look forward to see on you excellent team work abilities and stress resistance, attention to detail and ability to multi-tasking.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- In terms of languages, you are fluent in English and French. Any other language will be considered as an asset.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Finally you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.