GL Accounting Manager, Officer
- Direct and/or indirect management and supervision of all subordinate staff levels
- Maintain primary day to day contact relationship with home site for all administrative and accounting matters
- Production of internal management reporting
- Regular reviews on service level agreements and implementing action plans to resolve any items not meeting performance standards
- Manage internal workflow to ensure internal processing and home site deadlines are met
- Review limited partnership agreements and offering memoranda and assist staff in ensuring all accounting procedures and calculations are consistent with governing documents
- Maintain working relationship with all contacts, including home site, internal auditors and potential client visits
- Assist in planning for migrations and expected growth
- Support deployment activities (review training material, coordinate training, answer deployment questions, document deployment issues, tracking deployment progress, etc.)
- Meet all requirements for the performance planning process including goal setting, regular and immediate feedback and submission of formalized performance appraisals.
- Become a subject matter expertise in the tools/applications being deployed
- Assess operational effectiveness and make suggestions to streamline functions
- Participate in special client or internal projects as required
- 7 or more years of previous accounting experience,
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Leverage knowledge and technology to ensure optimal results
- Drive execution of all client and business related tasks
- Provide outstanding service to all client/s - internally & externally
- Communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Display organizational insight & influence
- Foster collaboration & team work
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communications, organization, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize assignments under given deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.