Operations Client Service, Off
Who we are looking for:
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
The CDM Specialist is responsible for monitoring service delivery to their client(s), managing and resolving operational inquiries, and performing service governance
- Monitors and drive accountability for end to end service delivery.
- Partner with Process and Product teams to resolve issues and ensure ownership of timely and accurate service delivery.
- Oversees and manages operational inquiries to drive timely resolution, coordinating with internal teams and resolving issues as needed.
- Monitors and manages Delivery metrics for assigned clients via the CDM Dashboard, ensuring issues are being researched and resolved within SLAs.
- Implements best practices in technology and processes as identified by remediation plans or CDM Leads.
- Drives continuous improvements throughout the service delivery lifecycle (communication methods / frequency, streamlining bespoke activities, etc.)
- Escalates issues / incidents as necessary and ensures Account Lead is informed of any existing or potential client issues
- Adhere to corporate policies, guidelines, and risk and compliance programs.
- Manage effective communication across delivery organization on behalf of client initiatives and internal change events.
The CDM Specialist reports to a regional lead, and is responsible for monitoring service delivery to their client(s), managing and resolving operational inquiries, performing service governance, and supporting RFP.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
The fund accountant also reconciles various accounts, or reviews reconciliations prepared by others to ensure the integrity of the NAV. Lastly, you may also be involved with income distributions, help prepare financial statements or audit funds.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or above
- Demonstrate ability to resolve issues and client queries independently and communicate with other teams in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Act collaboratively in the team.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.