The primary responsibility of the Team Leader is to supervise and support a team of Analysts and Senior Analysts within the Transfer Agency team. The department is responsible for client and investor document management, processing and quality checking of transactions and updating the registers of our clients¿ funds in response to investor instructions. The Team Leader reports to the Team Manager and assists with workflow distribution and maximizing the effectiveness of the team. Organizes the work of the team, assigns tasks, sets short-term priorities, monitors all activities and ensures timely and accurate completion of the work. Conducts performance management and career development processes, and staffing and disciplinary actions.
- Oversight of the processing and quality checking of a wide range of dealing transactions through internal systems, to regulatory and client standards.
- Day to day oversight of the document management process, ensuring that investors¿ instructions are scanned into the workflow system accurately and timely.
- Investigate and resolve enquiries and exceptions, communicates with various internal departments, other banks and brokerage firms to resolve exceptions.
- Prepare financial reports ensuring conformity to professional and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for work flow distribution and the effective use of resources within the team.
- Provide on the job technical training and coaching for all team members and brief staff regularly on issues relating to work carried out by the team and new initiatives.
- Organize the work of the team, assign tasks, set short-term priorities, monitor all activities and ensure timely and accurate completion of the work.
- Ensure all procedures are kept up to date and are adhered to on a daily basis.
- Assist the Team Manager in establishing goals and objectives for the team.
- Generate process and system enhancement ideas and co-ordinate the introduction of these changes with supporting documented procedures.
- Conducts performance management and career development processes, and staffing and disciplinary actions
A College or University degree and/or relevant work experience is required Supervisory experience is desirable Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. The role will require the ability to deal confidently and articulately with internal and external counterparties. Analytical and problem solving skills are required. Leadership and organizational skills are needed to prioritize assignments and provide feedback to staff. Ability to set priorities and manage deadlines, escalating issues where necessary. Good team player, self-starter, flexible, with the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.