1. Planning and developing operational and financial audits
2. Identifying business process risk
3. Developing and implementing policies and procedures
4. Supervising and conducting independent audits
5. Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
6. Identifying the issues and areas of concerns and provide relevant solutions
7. Advising executives
8. Responsible for cash flow management and prepare weekly cash flow report
9. Ensuring that all the requirement pertaining to the audit work are complied with and the standard of preparing of the working papers are maintained
10. Ensure compliance to accounting standards taxation regulations, and other regulatory requirements.
Apply for AUDIT MANAGER
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly