Technical Coordinator, Client Reporting
About Northern Trust
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email us at APAC_Talent_Acquisition_Communications@ntrs.com
- Preparation of Client Servicing Reporting including Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and Management Information Statistics (MIS) reports for complex and sensitive clients.
- Meet all the SLAs set by the business for the process in terms of timeliness and accuracy.
- Must be able to multitask, also prioritize on the work allotted based upon the deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter who can take the initiative
- Must utilize his/her time in an appropriate manner, hence, the time saved can be utilized for further productivity and maximize efficiency.
- Actively conduct Team meetings and huddles. Also, should be able to provide inputs whenever necessary.
- Capable of using analytical skills in solving issues/problems faced by the team.
- Any issues causing a concern must be immediately raised to the TL (or) Line Manager.
- Should be able to take ownership for any Adhoc requests, and must be able to complete the same within the specified SLA.
- To take complete ownership on review of all the activities and to maintain high quality at all time
- Actively participating in monthly calls with the home location.
- Deliver high quality service to stakeholders by accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks and requests for information.
- Ensure workload allocated completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Organise workload across various team members and allocated work to Team members in an efficient and effective manner.
- Carry out duties in accordance with procedures and escalate to manager wherever required.
- Work closely with Manager to achieve long term department goals and on various processes / projects
- Perform tasks of defined processes or procedures and check for errors. Adhere to the procedures in relation to all tasks, and have an in built ability to take up ownership of the monthly reporting process and fund/report checklists.
- Ensure all monthly reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Deliver high quality service to stakeholders by accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks and requests for information
- Reconcile and provide solutions to all queries in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner
- Escalate to the Seniors any potentially difficult situations which may impact the monthly reports
- Proactively seek to identify and improve current core procedures.
- Ability to learn other process within the Reporting group.
- Ability to understand the process and review of all the activities independently and time bound manner.
- Seek to learn quickly and strive to continually improve service offered.
- Maintain DPAD’ and SOP periodically as per the required standards
- Preparation of Monthly stats and allocation as per MIS deliverables to the team.
- Understand risk in own team, help others to understand risk and to recognise that risk is everyone’s responsibility
- Carry out duties in accordance with procedures and SLDs
- Respond flexibly to the needs of the current situation, amend own work program to deliver client requirements.
- Support the implementation of business plans.
- To be viewed as a role model in the team.
- Manage the allocation of the workload in a fair and efficient manner.
- Review the work status in regular intervals and work on the priorities from time to time along with proper allocation.
- Delegate appropriately and ensure deliverables are in accordance with the audit points.
- Deliver training /coaching effectively.
- Give feedback about partner’s performance to their line manager based on your observation
- Make sure to initiate team meeting with home country Manager to receive feedback and deliver as per the expectation.
- Look out for the opportunity to reduce cost and FTE saving to meet the yearly productivity targets
- Knowledge of financial instruments and the Investment Banking Industry
- Candidate to have 4-6 years of experience in related industry
- Appreciation and understanding of Fund Services Clients.
- Ability to analyse data and assist in present to various stakeholders
- Effective in the use of a variety of communication methods.
- Internal candidates must meet the IJP eligibility requirements of Northern Trust
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.