Intern Risk Assurance Services
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build rust in society and solve important problems. PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro. Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professionaldevelopment.
- Competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development – numerous
- In-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours;
- Dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the
- Office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
Duties & Responsibilities
Once you entered the Firm you will be involved in different interesting Risk Assurance projects under supervision of senior staff. Together with our experts you will:
- Analyse and document clients’ business processes.
- Participate in IT assurance and due diligence.
- Perform application controls testing.
- Provide ERP assurance.
- Consult on General IT and application controls.
We expect that you are a student, a graduate or young professional with:
- Degree in Economic Cybernetics / Accounting / Audit / Economics / Finance / IT.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and information technologies.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Ability to work in a team, meet challenges and deliver outstanding results.
- Good communication skills.
- Readiness to business trips around Ukraine and abroad.
- Ability to learn quickly.
Are you ready to learn, grow and make an impact?
Join PwC. Be a game changer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.