Regulatory Inventory Compliance Analyst
Executes validation of the global Corporate Compliance regulatory inventory. In partnership with key stakeholders, role includes confirming/validating the regulatory inventory, detecting potential issues, reporting, recommending procedural changes, and other duties.
- Role executes overall oversight of the global Corporate Compliance regulatory inventory, including validation activities, maintenance of data, and review for accuracy and completeness of information (includes laws, regulations, guidance, and all associated details).
- Conduct ongoing reviews to identify coverage gaps in the regulatory inventory, follow up to address identified gaps, and monitor accuracy and timeliness of action plan completion.
- General support of the internal Compliance Management application that hosts the regulatory inventory, including maintaining training materials and recommending procedural/system changes.
- Provide support to related Compliance programs that utilize the regulatory inventory to execute downstream processes (e.g. Compliance Risk Assessments).
- Provide reporting to various groups and committees.
- Respond to information requests, which often include the creation of ad hoc reports.
- Work on special projects, maintenance of Compliance sites/documents, and advise on and implement process efficiencies.
- Familiarity with law and regulation hierarchy/structure and global regulators, with interest in continued development.
- Comfort managing a large amount of data that would translate to oversight of a regulatory inventory and related processes.
- Experience using an array of applications including Excel, database, and reporting applications (automated workflow familiarity a plus) with the ability to continue to improve and refine skills independently.
- Analytical and communication skills required to analyze and summarize information.
- Flexibility and organizational skills required to address a variety of tasks and coordinate multiple compliance activities.
- Process efficiency comprehension, collaborative nature, and advanced attention to detail.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.