The person will work with other team members to perform the daily operations in GL section. He/she will handle monthly journals for closing of accounts, monthly reconciliations of assigned GL scope of work, follow up duties on the schedules/enquiries and participate in team/ cross functional projects.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent handles Division balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and preparation of statutory reports.
- Other responsibilities include preparation of SAP statistical postings, Year end reporting, tax packages and client assistance packages
- Handling journal entries and ensure completeness of monthly financial close.
- Handle balance sheet schedules for division and ensure issues are resolved timely with division.
- Handle landlord & subtenant rental computation, reporting and related audits.
- Provide responsive support to internal and external stake holders on day to day operations.
- Participate with internal and external team members in resolving issues and streamlining processes
- Meet deadlines required
- Guide and coach other team members
- Timely and active participation in projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 0-2 years of relevant working experience
Must be proficient in MS Excel/computer savvy, SAP experience is an advantage
MNC exposure is desirable although not compulsory.
Good communications and writing skills
Good interpersonal skills and a team player