Planning and Financial Analysis Specialist
ACCA members/students are preferred.
Working location: Hanoi
Business and financial planning
- Supporting the calculation, planning of annual budget, finance and taxes for the Group's activities.
- Make quarterly forecasts about the business and financial situation of the Group.
Report and analyze the situation of implementing the business plan
- Prepare and analyze monthly consolidated management reports of the Group. Monitoring the actual implementation situation against the approved AOP plan.
- Monthly analysis of fluctuations affecting the profit target of the Group.
- Support and check the reasonableness of monthly operation reports of the departments before submitting to the Board of Directors.
Monitor and improve the efficiency of operating budgets
- Track and control operating and investment budgets.
- Analyze production costs and propose solutions to improve and lower production costs.
- Analyze operating expenses and propose solutions to improve and increase spending efficiency.
Analysis of investment projects
- Analyze the efficiency of investment in the Group's fixed assets according to the financial analysis model.
Improve the capacity of the division
- Develop financial models and analysis reports
- Support training and staff training in the department.
- Support for other departments on financial matters
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Graduate major in Finance, Accounting, Auditing
- Prefer candidates with certificate of ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualifications
- Years of professional / professional experience: 5 years
- Number of years of management experience (from division / department / company level): at least 1 year
The skills needed for the job
- Finance / Management Accounting / Manufacturing / Trading / Taxation
- Ability to think logically and analyze skills
- Communication skills / presentation, negotiation / leadership
- Fluent in English
- Accept to go on business
- Honest / creative / active
- Hard work / high pressure work