Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
An opportunity has arisen in an established fast growing Accountancy firm for a dedicated Financial Accountant. The responsibilities of this role will be required working in all aspects of Accountancy profession such as bookkeeping, accounts production, Tax and Audit.
- Final Accounts review and preparation FRS 102 & FRS 105
- Corporation tax and Personal Tax
- Preparation and posting of journals including accruals and prepayments
- Client communication
- ACCA / CIMA part qualified or Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to a high standard
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Should be able to work alone
This is a fantastic opportunity with progression to become a full member if you believe you are the ideal candidate and you can demonstrate significant knowledge.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful