• Reporting to audit senior/supervisor in-charge of respective assignment.
• To carry out audit assurance assignment.
• To communicate with client during field audit and maintain a good clientele relationship.
• To review audited financial statements of different accounting frameworks.
• To handle statutory audit/accounting assignment and related functions independently.
• To prepare audit working papers and relevant documentations for the audit files.
• A recognised Degree in Accounting or Professional Accountancy Qualification.
• Being proactive and initiative.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills as well as being a team player.