• Reporting to audit senior/supervisor in-charge of respective assignment.
• To carry out audit assurance assignment.
• To communicate with client during field audit and maintain a good clientele relationship.
• To review audited financial statements of different accounting frameworks.
• To handle statutory audit/accounting assignment and related functions independently.
• To prepare audit working papers and relevant documentations for the audit files.
• A recognised Degree in Accounting or Professional Accountancy Qualification.
• Being proactive and initiative.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills as well as being a team player.
Apply for Audit Associate
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly