2 days left
- Full time
• Reporting to audit Manager/Director in-charge of respective assignment.
• To carry out audit assurance assignment.
• To communicate with client during field audit and maintain a good clientele relationship.
• To review audited financial statements of different accounting frameworks.
• To handle statutory audit/accounting assignment and related functions independently.
• To prepare audit working papers and relevant documentations for the audit files.
• A recognised Degree in Accounting or Professional Accountancy Qualification.
• A minimum of 2 years' relevant working experience in external auditing.
• Active involvements in auditing public listed companies.
• Ability to prepare/review consolidation workings.
• A team player with good interpersonal, communication, good work ethic and writing skills.
• Able to work independently when required.
• Proficient in English. Mandarin is not required but an added advantage.
Apply for Audit Senior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly