6 days left
- Full time
• Perform internal audit engagement (i.e. review of security and controls in operating systems, application systems, network
infrastructure, databases and Internet) to provide assurance to Group Management on internal control.
• Ascertain compliance with regulation and security within areas in IT.
• To highlight forward looking indicators of potential risks within areas in IT.
• Special / ad hoc audits, where required.
• Relevant degree from recognized universities in computer science, information systems and/or other relevant fields.
• Candidates with the Certified Information Systems Auditor will be an advantage.
• High analytical and rationalization ability.
• Proficient in both written and spoken English (Ability to speak Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia or other languages would be
an added advantage).
• Computer literate with personal computer skills, i.e. able to operate spreadsheets, word processing applications, powerpoint.
• Work independently with minimum supervision and/or lead a team in performing audit field work and tests for all assigned
• A self-starter and a team player, able to lead and motivate team members.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel as and when required.
Apply for IT Auditor
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly