UOBV 2020 Internship Programme
• Directly call assigned leads based on tapescripts designed by UOBV and provide basic information of the Bank.
• Manage databases and input information and records.
• Participate in the Bank network event.
• Support sales to prepare and monitoring required documents for both lending and liability cases.
• Schedule and plan meetings and appointments as well as coordinate events as necessary.
• Other tasks assigned by mentors.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Final year student at Universities with GPA from 7.0 or equivalent.
• Self-confident, ambitious, willing to take challenges.
• High energy level, aggressive with can-do attitude.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Great communication with good voice in both Vietnamese and English.
*Only qualified candidate will be contacted for further interview.
What we can offer:
• Flexible full time internship term from 3 to 6 months.
• Monthly internship allowance: 6,000,000 gross/month
UOBV 2020 Internship Programme - Retail Banking (Multi Positions)
Privilege for ACCA students: if you are ACCA students who took and passed any paper of F1, F2 and F3, you will be offered CV screening exemption, direct come to face to face interview with employer.