PwC Financial Audit Intern, ACCA Fast Track Programs
The Fast Track Exemption is applicable for KPMG - Ho Chi Minh City office ONLY
Our audit and assurance group provides assurance on the financial performance and operations of the business. We are rapidly expanding our services in Vietnam and therefore we are seeking ambitious and high-performing candidates for the position of Assurance Intern (Audit Intern) for our Assurance Team in Ho Chi Minh City.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Involved in providing assurance services to our portfolio of international and local clients. You will be responsible for the execution of the PwC risk based audit approach and leading audit teams during the fieldwork. In addition, you will have the opportunity to provide a variety of non-assurance services to our clients.
- Opportunity to develop their technical knowledge and methodology as well as having the opportunity to work with a number of high profile institutions.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Final year students or recent graduates with less than 1 year with a relevant major (Accounting, Economics, Finance, Commerce, Banking, Foreign Trade or law, Information -Technology, …)
- Full time internship for at least 3 months.
- Good command of English and Vietnamese.
- Self-motivated, committed and confident.
- Able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive on-the-job training, managing work responsibilities and client relationships
- Good command of Japanese, Korean or Chinese would be a plus
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next steps.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC.
Fast Track – Privileges for ACCA students:
This position is offering “ACCA FAST TRACK” program, in particular:
- If you have taken and passed 2 of any paper from F1,F2 and F3, you will be offered CV screening exemption, direct advance to Test round
- If you have taken and passed 2 of any paper of from F1,F2 and F3 plus possessing IELTS 6.0 or TOEIC 680, you will be offered CV screening & Test rounds exemption, direct advance to Group Assessment
- If you hold ACCA Advanced Diploma, plus possessing IELTS 6.0 or TOEIC 680, you will be invited to join final interview