Company Secretary Executive
- Assist in incorporating new company for clients.
- Assist in preparing resolutions, minutes, and statutory forms.
- Assist in ensuring proper submission and maintenance of statutory return of the clients' companies as requires by the Companies Act 2016.
- Assist in ensuring proper maintenance of statutory books, administrative records updating of Register of Members, Directors, Secretarial, Charge, transfer and substantial Shareholders.
- Assist in coordinating and arrange submission of documents to SSM or courier of documents.
- Confident to deal with clients
- Can work under pressure
- Can work independently
- Can manage tight deadline and make sure all jobs on time
- Manage all jobs assigned, ensuring all jobs are done diligently and timely manner
- Assist in other works assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must posses MAICSA or License Secretary or its equivalents.
- Good minutes-writing, Good command in written and spoken English, knowledge of Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Able to manage portfolio of clients independently.
- Reliable with a strong sense of integrity.
- Possess high level of commitment & good interpersonal skills.
- Committed to work and deadline.
- Fresh graduates without working experience but with a keen interest to pursue a career in company secretarial work will be considered.
- Relevant working experience will be an added advantage.
Allowance and others benefit is provided based on the position & seniority.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
Apply for Company Secretary Executive
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly