Company Secretary Executive
- Assist in incorporating new company for clients.
- Assist in preparing resolutions, minutes, and statutory forms.
- Assist in ensuring proper submission and maintenance of statutory return of the clients' companies as requires by the Companies Act 2016.
- Assist in ensuring proper maintenance of statutory books, administrative records updating of Register of Members, Directors, Secretarial, Charge, transfer and substantial Shareholders.
- Assist in coordinating and arrange submission of documents to SSM or courier of documents.
- Confident to deal with clients
- Can work under pressure
- Can work independently
- Can manage tight deadline and make sure all jobs on time
- Manage all jobs assigned, ensuring all jobs are done diligently and timely manner
- Assist in other works assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must posses MAICSA or License Secretary or its equivalents.
- Good minutes-writing, Good command in written and spoken English, knowledge of Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Able to manage portfolio of clients independently.
- Reliable with a strong sense of integrity.
- Possess high level of commitment & good interpersonal skills.
- Committed to work and deadline.
- Fresh graduates without working experience but with a keen interest to pursue a career in company secretarial work will be considered.
- Relevant working experience will be an added advantage.
Allowance and others benefit is provided based on the position & seniority.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.