1. The role of Financial Analyst of company
- The financial analyst of the enterprise performs the synthesis, reporting, analysis of information, trends, financial indicators and makes forecasts and plans to build a efficient financial plan for the company.
- Working directly with banks on businesses related to the banking and finance sector of the company. Proactively negotiate terms and conditions that bring the highest efficiency for the company.
- Monitor the daily exchange rate movements, balance payment plans based on the need for customs clearance of imported goods.
- Follow-up short and medium term loans.
- Collecting and synthesizing information from related departments, analyzing financial indicators, making forecasting reports (balancing cash flow and purchasing plans) based on regular and irregular developments.
- Periodically analyze and evaluate business performance. Giving advice to superiors and relevant departments to have the most effective financial plan in importing, balancing inventories, using the most effective payment method for each banking partner.
- Making quick and timely recommendations when there are abnormal fluctuations in the financial and banking markets; on the index reflecting the business results.
- Carry out other tasks and reports as directed by superiors / Board of Directors.
- Graduated from the Universities majoring in finance, banking, accounting, auditing or related subjects.
- Requirement: Prefer candidates with CPA, ACCA or CFA certificate; knowledge of import-export - international payment field.
- Ability to make plan and report.
- Having presentation skills, team work, working under high pressure.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize problems. Sharp to financial fluctuations and trends.
- Be patient, careful and accurate.
- Read and understand in English well