- Responsible for budgeting , planning , MIS reporting performance targets
- preparation of month end presentation deck
- Prepare and circulate regular analytical reports
- To provide Management and Financial accounting support
- Support the monthly flash and close process
- Measuring and reporting Finance and operations metrics.
- Should have past experience in business finance and FPNA and should be a self-starter
- Past experience in Business Finance must
Management Accounting & Control Functions
- Perform control checking between management accounting system & accounting figures
- Perform system adjustments for correct management reporting
- Prepare monthly revenues (& related indicators) management reporting to Head Office within pre-set deadlines
- Provide support to zonal heads and Head Office Finance in analyzing business performance
- Prepare reconciliation report between accounting and management results
- Prepare budget and forecast
- Provide analysis and response to questions raised by HO Finance / Regional Finance / internal management.
- Answer various queries from Head Office Finance / Regional Finance / Local finance
- Provide supports on ad-hoc assignments instructed by superiors of the team.
- Perform high-level reviews of monthly and quarterly reports, raising questions to the senior reporting analysts for further investigation.
- Document and keep procedures for the production of all reporting tasks up-to-date.
ACCA Affiliates with 1 to 3 years of work experience