Finance Business Partner, Communications & Fundraising (Job Share)
WaterAid is looking for a job share partner for our Finance Business partner, Communications and Fundraising, to work 21 hours per week. The post is fixed term for 12 months with a possibility of extension.
This role champions and ensures best practice across the Communications and Fundraising Directorate in monitoring and evaluating performance in line with the multi-year operational plan. Specifically, it leads on the budgeting process, developing good quality forecasting, enhancing self-service reporting using technical systems knowledge, and providing specialist financial advice for informed decision-making.
The successful candidate will be:
- professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
- highly organised with the ability to prioritise and co-ordinate multiple tasks independently
- experienced in using insight and analysis to provide innovation, trends, and drive business decisions and improvements
- able to build effective and collaborative relationships with finance / non-finance colleagues, including in the context of an effective job share arrangement
Candidates are requested to include their preferred working pattern in their supporting statement when applying.
For more information visit jobs.wateraid.org
More searches like this
- Accountant Not for profit / charity jobs in London (Central)
- Assistant management accountant Not for profit / charity jobs in London (Central)
- Finance analyst Not for profit / charity jobs in London (Central)
- Finance manager Not for profit / charity jobs in London (Central)
- Financial accountant Not for profit / charity jobs in London (Central)