The Orion Group’s Finance & Accountancy division is delighted to be the recruitment partner for The Prince’s Foundation on a new and exciting position within their Finance team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Prince’s Foundation is creating a new position which is an excellent opportunity for an experienced qualified statutory accountant with charity experience to join a highly reputable and diverse organisation based at Dumfries House, Ayrshire.
The person appointed to this role will play their part in the work of a charity whose purpose is to deliver educational programmes and to lead regeneration projects both in the UK and in many countries around the world.
The job is based at Dumfries House in Ayrshire, a 2000-acre estate that has taken on a life-force of its own as the headquarters for the important philanthropic and educational work of The Prince’s Foundation.
A dynamic and growing charity of approximately 300 members of staff, The Prince’s Foundation also operates on site trading at Dumfries House, including weddings and other events, guided tours, a restaurant, café and lodge. This is in addition to our other operations across the UK at The Queen Elizabeth Castle of Mey, in Ballater and in London.
REPORTING INTO THE DIRECTOR OF FINANCE THE MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
• Leading the in-house preparation of statutory accounts for all group entities; commercial trading subsidiaries and fully consolidated charitable group accounts.
• Supporting the annual audit process including timely preparation of audit deliverables and query resolution.
• Provision of ongoing statutory accounting information to the Executive Team and Board of Trustees.
• Working closely with the finance team to support and deliver other ad hoc accounting duties as needed.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
• Fully qualified CA/ACCA
• Minimum 5 years’ experience leading statutory accounting assignments
• Experience of charity accounting and all relevant SORP/OSCR disclosure requirements is essential
• Experience of IRIS and QuickBooks accounting software is preferred
To apply for this position please send your CV to via the form below or alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Stewart Macgregor on 0141 406 7475.
Closing date Friday 29 November 2019.
Apply for Statutory Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly