Trade Surveillance Business Analyst
Seeking an experience Business Analyst with an understanding of Trade Surveillance to work with our CRM team in our Midtown location. This will be a 6 month plus engagement with a strong possibility of renewal.
- Collaborate with business partners to gather and create business and functional requirements documents.
- Ability to collaborate with developers to ensure the technical work is aligned with business/functional requirements.
- Write business/technical/user test cases and review test results to ensure high quality of the surveillance deliverables to the compliance users.
- Assess impact of any new regulatory requirements on the current and future Surveillance and Monitoring Roadmap.
- Strong Solid understanding of the trade lifecycle and the various front, middle, and back office systems involved (preferred).
- Strong Understanding of Fixed income, US equities, Options, Swaps market structure, regulations, and related trading technology.
- Significant experience working with applications such as Excel and Word.
- Excellent skills in SQL and ability to work with extract(s) of data from multiple sources (required).
- Experience in trading surveillance or compliance (preferred).
- Experience with NASDAQ Smarts, Consensys ++
- Ability to work in a fast–paced and demanding environment while handling multiple projects at the same time.