Group Financial Controller
An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, acquisitive SME with a global footprint. The GFC will oversea the finance function and support the CFO and owners during this period of growth.
A fast growing global SME providing services into some of the worlds leading brands.
Working with the CFO the role will help the business achieve growth objectives whilst also having have oversight of a compact global finance team, 15 in total. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a global team based in UK, Italy, Australia and Spain
- Drive continuous development within the finance function to ensure industry best practice
- Oversea the production of monthly management accounts, monthly sales forecasting and cash flow forecasting
- Consolidation of multiple entities into a set of Group Statutory Accounts
- Manage currency exposure
- Oversea the Audit process
You will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with a strong track record within a fast growing SME with a global footprint. You will also be a strong people leader with exceptionaltechnical skills. Strong system's experience would also be advantageous.
An opportunity to join a fast growing business with a clear line of sight to CFO. The business is open to finding the right candidate and therefore are open to applicants at all levels with the relevant experience.