Accounts Assistant role based in the City of London with an modern team orientated company. Having been ranked within the 'Top 100 Businesses to Work For' for several years this role is both exciting and challenging.
My client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their City of London based team. This is an exiting team orientated company, that has been ranked within the 'Top 100 Businesses to Work For' for several years.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Handling with a number of accounting queries and issues for the BE Offices group
- Promptly posting invoices and receipts to the ledgers
- Processing petty cash and credit card expenses
- Payment of supplier accounts in a timely manner
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Credit card expense administration
- To be able to provide an effective handover to anyone covering your role whilst you are away
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required, in particular at month end.
A successful candidate would display the following:
This role has a wide range of benefits including:
- Healthcare (plus partners/dependants)
- Dental Care
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Loyalty of Service Rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to our on site Gym