Associate Director of Finance - FX trading
- Oversee the financial reconciliations for budgeting, planning and forecasting, and manage the cashflow of the Group.
- Manage finance and accounting operations including financial review, tax planning and financial reporting with a team of 7 staff stationed in different locations
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial results for the whole group
- Liaise closely with overseas finance teams to ensure regulatory compliance in the finance-related aspects for the Group’s licensing entities in Australia and United Kingdom.
- Coordinate closely with internal departments and external consultant to design and implement the Group’s Expense Management System
- University graduate in accounting or finance with a CPA qualification;
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification accounting and finance experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Prior working experience in financial institutions and exposure to SUN accounting preferred
- Strong mandarin-speaking capability and Big 4 audit experience preferred.
- Hands-on, independent, detail-oriented, a good team player with strong communication and people skills.