Are you a newly qualified Management accountant looking for a step up and a new challenge? My client is a giant within the real estate industry specialising in serviced apartments. The company has continued to grow throughout 2019 and this expansion has led to them recruiting for a newly qualified management accountant for their West London based Headquarters. The purpose of the role is to help produce management information reports which will enable the Directors to make informed business decisions.
Reporting directly into the Director. the Management accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly P & L including commentary on all material variances
- Prepare and process month end journals/reclassifications
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are prepared for all accounts
- Manage monthly accruals and payments
- Assist the FC to prepare for the annual statutory audit
- Engage with other departments within the business in order to ensure that information both in and out Finance is readily available, presentable and of value
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience producing management accounts. You will also need to be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
This Management Accountant role is paying an annual salary of £50,000-55,000 plus other benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.