Oracle Financials Business Analyst
HCPL Global Consulting & Services is a pioneering Management & IT consulting firm that enables Government, Banking, Private and Commercial Sectors to transform best practice concepts into effective organizational capabilities.
We offer and provide innovative solutions that help improving the performance of organizations and lead their business transformation.
Here is our Direct Client requirement. Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact, visa status, rate and current location info to speed up the interview process.
Job Title: Oracle Financials Business Analyst
Position Type: Contract (6+months)
Rate: – As Per Industry Standards
- Business Analysts (between 2–5 years) in the following Oracle modules: Finance, HR, Logistics, Budgeting/Planning. (exact composition tbc)
- Project is migration from PeopleSoft to Oracle SaaS which is being implemented by a leadind client (fit–gap analysis, process rengg) after which implementation will be done by ICC.
- In Phase1 the BAs need to work as part of a team with customer agency, this team will then work. together with implementation partner to do initial phase1 of project which is fit/gap analysis, process documentation, etc. with business users.
- Work Experience with Oracle Saas.
- Conducting fit/gap analyses.
- Requirements planning and management, elicitation, analysis, and communication supporting applications development.
- Translation of business requirements into well–formed technical and system requirements.
- Experience assisting in the translation of business requirements into design specifications.
- Meet regularly with team members to ensure projects are on time, in budget and meet scope.
- Analyses business needs and helps steer strategic vision.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum.
- Ability to analyze systems, recommend workflow adjustments and identify opportunities for business improvements.
- Project is migration from PeopleSoft to Oracle SaaS.
- work together with implementation partner to do initial phase1 of project which is fit/gap analysis, process documentation, etc. with business users.
- Experience with Oracle Saas, modules: Finance, HR, Logistics, Budgeting/Planning.
Please respond with the resume, contact, Visa Status, rate and current location info to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I need further details.– provided by Dice