Part Qualified Accountant
- Preparation of monthly analytical review on P&L and Balance Sheet including variance explanation.
- Month end preparation and review of various types of journals to ensure US GAAP compliant and working with local CFM to understand business events.
- Involved in the preparation of the P&L Dashboard and Balance Sheet report for the UKI Finance Director on a monthly basis.
- Perform monthly internal controls in compliance with Sarbox
- Quarter End reporting to Global – balance sheet deliverables.
- Account reconciliations and analysis for both US and UK GAAP compliant accounts.
- Preparation of supporting schedules and working papers for Statutory Audit
- Provide accounting support to the Team Lead/Manager including responses to ad hoc requests
- Involvement in setting up and improving on accounting processes with a view to making them more efficient
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of General Ledger processing.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Accenture's business.
- Become a point of contract for the UKI Finance community.
- Meet key reporting deadlines on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them.
- Ability to multi task and provide cross team support as required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Analytical and computer skills preferably MS Office
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Customer focused
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
- Strong team working skills
- Prior experience of SAP an advantage
- Fluency in English is required
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification would be preferable
- Min. 2+ years experience in an accounting environment, preferably in a practice environment
- Undertaking professional examinations, e.g. CIMA, ACCA.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.